Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blog #7 - Video's 5-27-07

ok then - video's here I come..... I haven't frequented too many different websites until I started this series of three course from Fawn..... and the first website I went to see if it used videos was the Shaklee website..... and much to my chagrin, they have not incorporated the use of videos in their website....

so onto the next website...... which I have used in the past in my blog was the YouTube website and they obviously have many videos one can watch. Today, actually I used their site to do some research on the current 2008 Presidential race and watched some video's of Senator Barack OBama. I think one of the useful things about this site is the fact that you can find almost anything you want -- clips, highlights, etc. The search is limitless.

Other websites which incorporates the use of video are various news media. Some of them are Channel 10 TV, CNN, and FoxNews. They use video to enhance their new stories, interviews, documentaries, etc. I also believe it is interesting to get several different perspectives from the media. Generally speaking, they all give a slightly different point of view.

The last website is one that I just became a member of and that is MySpace. My children are all on this site and I thought it would be a good way to keep in contact with them and their friends..... I don't my way around this site very good but it is a start and I do know it uses and incorporates the use of video on this website.

3 comments:

Culver said...

Janet, I'm trying to catch up on some old comments. Your blog is comming along really well. I agree enjoy YouTube becuase you can find almost anything you ever wanted on it. I'm always amazed at the information you can find on the site.

t said...

It seems like everyone is on MySpace these days. My sisters, my nieces and nephews, and even my mom have an account. It's impossible to get away from!

chevyluvs112 said...

Don't get too addicted to myspace. I don't have one but they say it is just like facebook and you will find yourself on there all the time.